1. The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
B. Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
1. computer information, including IP adress, geographic location, browser type and version and operating system;
2. information about visits and use of this website, including the source of recommendation, duration of the visit, page views and navigation routes on the website;
3. information such as your e-mail adress, which you enter when you register on our website;
4. information you enter when creating a profile on our website- for example: your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, marital details;
5. information such as your name and emails adress, which you enter to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
6. information you enter while using the services on our website;
7. information that is generated while you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
8. information regarding any purchase made, services used or transactions you make through our website, which may include your name, adress, telephone number, email adress and bank details;
9. the information you post on our website with the intention of publishing in the internet, which may include your username, profile pictures and the content of the posts;
10. information contained in any communications you send us by email or through our website, including the content of the communications and their metadata;
11. any other personal information you send us.
Before you disclose another persons personal information to us, you must obtain that persons consent for both the disclosure and the processing of personal information in accordance with this policy.
C. Use of your personal information
The personal information transmitted through our website will be used for the purposes specified by this policy or in the respective pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
1. administration of our website and business;
2. personalizing our websitefor you;
3. authorizing the use if the services available on our website;
4. sending goods purchased through our website;
5. providing the services purchased through our website;
6. sending reports, invoices and payment notifications to you and collecting payments from you;
7. sending commercial communications for information;
8. sending by e-mail notifications expressly requested;
9. sending our newsletter by e-mail, if you requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want this communication);
10. sending marketing communications regarding our business or to carefully selected third party companies, which we belive may be of interest to you, by mail or where you have specifically consend by e-mail or similar technologies (you can inform us in any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
11. providing to third parties statistical information about our users ( these third parties will not be able to identify any user with this information);
12. adressing requests and complaints made by you or about you regarding our website;
13. maintaining the security of our website and preventing fraud;
14. verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring of private messages sent through our private messaging service);
15. and other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use this information in accordance with the scope of the agreement you provide to us.
Privacy settings may be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and may be changed using the privacy switches on the website.
Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for direct marketing by those third parties or any other third party.
D. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agencies, suppliers or subcontractors as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this includes our subsidiaries, parent company and all of its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent required by low;
2. in connection with any potential or ongoing legal proceedings;
3. to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk);
4. to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or property we have sold (or plan to sell); and
5. to any we reasonably consider that he or she may apply to a court or other authority competent for the disclosure of personal information if, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority could order the disclosure of personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
E. International data transfers
1. The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
2. The information collected may be transferred between the following countries that have not established personal data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area, United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3. The personal information you post on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available online worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of this information by others.
4. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section (E).
F. Retention of personal information
1. This Section F sets out data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
2. The personal information we process for any purpose or purposes will not be kept longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
3. Without prejudice to Article G-2, we usually deleted personal data which fall into the categories listed below on the date/time set out below:
a. personal information will be deleted within 6 months from the date of leaving the platform by the user or at his request.
b. or if they need to be renewed within 6 months of receiving the new ones.
4. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section F, we will kep documents (including electronic documents) that contain oersonal data:
a. to the extent required by law;
b. if we consider that the documents may be relevant for any ongoing or future legal proceedings;
c. to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties in order to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
G. Security of your personal information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all personal information you provide on our secure servers (password and firewall protected).
3. All electronic financial tranasctions concluded through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4. You have acknowledged that the transmission of information on the internet is usually unsafe and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use to acces our website; we will never ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We reserve the right to update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by e-mail or private messaging system on our website.
I. Your rights
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the provision of this information will be subject to the following terms:
1. payment of a fee- Free;
2. providing sufficient proof of your identity (identity card/passport, bank statment and a picture with the bank card).
We may retain the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, we usually express your prior express consent to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will give you the opportunity to opt out of your personal information for marketing purposes.
J. Third party sites
Our site includes hyperlinks to and details about third party sites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
K. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
1. The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used can be found below:
a. use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visit the website/ tracks users while browsing the website/ improves the ability to use the website/ analyzes the use of the website/ manages the website/ prevents fraud and improves the security of the website/ customizes the website for each user/ directs ads that can be of particular interest to the user.
2. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies- for example:
a. in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies by overwriting cookie handling settings, available by clicking on *Tools*, *Internet Options*, *Privacy* then *Advanced*;
b. in FireFox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking *Tools*, *Options*, *Privacy*, selecting *Use custom settings for history from the drop-down menu and uncheking * Accept cookies from website*-hate; and
c. in Chrome (version 29) you can block all cookies by accessing the *Personalization and control* menu, clicking *Settings*, *Show advanced settings* and *Content settings*, them selecting *Block site* send any data *under the heading* Cookies.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions on our website.
3. You can delete cookies alredy stored on your computer- for example:
a. in Internet Explorer (version 10), you need to manually delete cookies (you can find instructions on how to do this at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
b. in FireFox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking *Tools*, *Options* and *Privacy*, them selecting *Use custom settings for history*, clicking *Show cookies*, them *Delete all cookies*, and
c. in Chrome (version 29), you can clear all cookies by going to the *Personalization and control* menu, clicking *Settings*, *Show advanced settings* and *Clear browsing data*, them select *Delete cookies and other website data and plugins* and click *Delete browsing data*.
d. deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
Privacy, marketing and commercial communications policy
1. Identity and contact details of the operator
All electronic communications to the e-mail adresses collected through the http://www.butcherymarkets.com or by another method are made by the company Amberlif en Co Nederland B.V., based in Brinkgreverweg 32, 7413AC Deventer, Overijssel-Netherlands, registered at the Trade Register with no.72473231, VAT no.NL858248992B01, as operator Andi George Mihalache.
The site is accessible to the general public (Users) for information on the company*s products and the company*s customers (Vendors) to display certain information on the properties managed by the Operator.
In addition to the Policy on the processing of personal data, the Operator undertakes to keep confidential any information about Users or Customers.
The operator may disclose such information to affiliates, subcontractors and partners with whom it collaborates in order to carry out commercial or marketing activities, within the limits of applicable law.
3. Commercial communications
By checking the box (I agree to be contacted with various offers or updates from http://www.butcherymarkets.com) or any similar description, the User or Customer expressly accepts the possibility to receive by e-mail or by any similarmeans of communication offers, newsletters and other commercial communications.
The User or the Costumer may change at any time the option regarding the agreement given to the Operator for commercial communications containing general and thematic information including information on offers or promotions by accessing the unsubscribe link displayed in commercial communications received from the Operator or by contacting directly from the Operator with an express request to this effect to the e-mail adress [email protected] with the subject (Unsubscribe).
4. Transfer to third countries
Some data on direct marketing campaigns may be transferred to authorized persons in third countries offering an equivalent level of protection or the United States (EU-US Privacy Shield companies only).
To improve the supply of goods and services and the experience of Users and Customers, the Operator may use the data of Users and Customers, including data on accessing the content of the newsletter, to conduct market research, statistical analysis and opinion pools. The information obtained from these activities will not be used for advertising purposes.
6. Document changes
This Privacy, Marketing and Business Communications Policy is regularly updated; whenever the Operator makes a change, it will display it on the Site.